About Every Nation
We exist to honor God by establishing Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, socially responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation. We value Church Planting, Campus Ministry, World Missions, and Social Responsibility.
Every Nation Asia
We establish new churches in Asia to reach new people and new cultures, to empower new leaders, and to plant seeds of social transformation. Our Missions program includes:
- Regular prayer meetings for the nations
- Ten Days short term mission trips
- Every Nation School of World Missions
- Every Nation Partners
Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We also embrace and adopt the Nicean Creed of AD325 and Chalcedonian Creed of AD451.
In the Philippines, Every Nation churches are known as Victory, which exists to honor God and make disciples. Victory is a member of the Philippine Missions Association, which exists to catalyze a dynamic Philippine missions movement; and Philippine Challenge, which assists the Church to disciple the nation and beyond.